At the Professional Education Institute, we truly believe the sky is the limit. We strategically focus our resources on providing our customers with a complete educational experience from customized coaching programs to cutting edge technology that will prove to be the formula for success.
Since 1983 the Professional Education Institute has helped thousands of students build wealth, develop success and change their lives. Our tenured Sales team contact highly qualified leads for our brand partners such as Rich Dad, Entrepreneur Magazine, Jack Canfield, and Morningstar. Our Coaches, Coaching products and Sales Incentives are second to none! We help our Customers and our Associates achieve the highest levels of success.
A Program Director conducts enrollment interviews to close coaching sales within PEI’s Sales Department. Conduct scheduled and prequalified phone interviews that generally last one hour. During this process you will work with our clients to understand where they are now, where they want to be, and whether or not coaching is the solution to get them there. We work with a global customer base, the best sales do not always happen during Mountain Standard Time. We reward our associate who have the ability to work nights and weekends.
- Competitive compensation plan. $100,000 + earning potential
- Paid training
- Generous incentives/spiff
- NO COLD CALLING. Qualified leads are provided for you.
Do you have:
- Prior Coaching Sales experience
- Proven ability to close high price point sales to pre-qualified, screened leads
- Conduct compliance process with customer to ensure sale is finalized
- Consistently achieve sales goals/quotas
- Ability to address customer concerns and overcome obstacles to close the sale
- Strong consultative sales understanding and ability
- Proven track record of high closing performance
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Strong ability to handle objections and rejection
- Strong time management / organizational skills; utilization of systems, leads, etc.
- Excited to work in a commission sales and goal driven environment.
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays