At the Professional Education Institute, we truly believe the sky is the limit. We strategically focus our resources on providing our customers with a complete educational experience from customized coaching programs to cutting edge technology that will prove to be the formula for success.
Since 1983 the Professional Education Institute has helped thousands of students build wealth, develop success and change their lives. Our tenured Sales team contact highly qualified leads for our brand partners such as Rich Dad, Entrepreneur Magazine, Jack Canfield, and Morningstar. Our Coaches, Coaching products and Sales Incentives are second to none! We help our Customers and our Associates achieve the highest levels of success.
A Program Specialist contacts qualified leads to give them the opportunity to work with PEI’s Coaching. PEI is looking for ambitious team members, who want to join our Sales team and work with our global clientele. As a Program Specialist, you will be part of a proven sales process designed to help our clients learn exactly how to get from where they are to where they want to be. Program Specialist sets appointments with our Program Directors who finalize the sale. The ideal candidate for this position has integrity, is accountable to a schedule, goal-oriented, self-motivated, self-disciplined, and thinks like an entrepreneur. We are looking for someone who has an extreme desire to succeed and enjoys helping others succeed! Our sales team is generously rewarded for achieving their goals. If you have what it takes, we would like to speak with you!
- Competitive compensation plan, unlimited earning potential
- Paid training, Guarantee of $16.50 paid for the first 4 weeks
- Generous incentives/spiff
- No Cold Calling. Qualified leads are provided for you.
- Receive and manage inbound calls from existing and prospective customers
- Qualify and schedule customers for enrollment interviews
- Must be able to communicate with integrity and follow a scripted and proven sales process
- Address customer concerns and overcome objections
- Contribute to and enhance a team environment
- Doing the next right thing for the customer!
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone
- Strong ability to handle objections and rejection
- Strong time management / organizational skills; utilization of systems, leads, etc.
- Excited to work in a commission sales and goal driven environment.
- High energy, drive, and sense of responsibility
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid company holidays